Applicants must be 17 years of age. (high school seniors require parental consent).
A copy of birth certificate or other acceptable proof of age is required.
Acceptable documentation for programs requiring high school diploma or GED as an entrance requirement: OR any of the following documents.
- A copy of high school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED).
- An official high school transcript showing graduation date.
- A copy of degree from a regionally accredited college or university or official transcript indicating the same.
- For students completing high school in a foreign country, who are unable to produce a copy of their diploma, form BPSS-115 completed in English and the student’s native language.
- A copy of a fully completed Department of Defense form DD-214 indicating that the applicant completed high school prior to or during his/her armed forces service.
- An official college transcript indicating the basis of the applicant’s admission into the college program as being high school graduation.
- If applicants do not have either one of the above credentials he/she willvbe required to take and pass the ability-to-Benefit test approved by the state.
- Wonderlic Basic Skills Test: Cut Scores are Verbal– 200, Quantitative– 210.